If you have a crooked smile, you’d rather have straight teeth. But if you’re like many people, you don’t want to spend many months wearing metal braces to get them. The good news is, you may not have to! Invisalign orthodontics is a metal-free alternative for solving many orthodontic problems.
We offer Invisalign at our Gillette, WY office, along with conventional braces and fast-acting Six Month Smiles braces. The best way to determine which one is right for you is meeting with Dr. Porter for a consultation. To schedule one, call 307-228-7114 today.
In the meantime, check out some of the reasons Invisalign is so popular:
- Not Noticeable – Invisalign aligners are made of smooth, clear plastic. They fit snugly over your teeth and blend easily into your smile. Chances are, most people won’t even be aware you are wearing them.
- Comfortable – The smooth plastic is also easier on your mouth than bulky metal brackets and wires. Aligners are more comfortable than braces. There may be minimal discomfort from pressure when first switching to a new set of aligners. We suggest switching right before bedtime to lessen the discomfort.
- Simple – With Invisalign treatment, you receive a series of aligners. You wear each one set about two weeks then switch to the next. It’s as easy as that! You will make occasional trips to our office for progress checks, but not as often as you would with braces. Plus, you won’t need “adjustments” where wires are tightened.
- No Dietary Restrictions – It can be tough to eat with braces, because food tends to get stuck in the wires. That won’t happen with aligners. You simply remove them for meals, and you can eat anything you want.
- Easy to Brush and Floss – With removable aligners, there are won’t be any struggles to maneuver around braces while brushing and flossing. You’ll have fewer worries about cavities during treatment.
- Works Faster Than Braces – One of the biggest benefits is the speed of your results. Most adult Invisalign patients finish treatment within 12 months. Braces typically take much longer.
To visit Synergy Dental, call 307-228-7114 now.