As much as we’d like to, we can’t always anticipate dental problems before they happen. However, knowing where to go when they arise can make a big difference for your oral and overall health. For your dental emergencies in Gillette, WY, you can find fast, effective treatment to:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - HYRc-PScE8Q Get out of pain today Read Transcript
Well, it's always unfortunate when we have an unexpected dental emergency, but what we do at Synergy is we navigate our schedule in a way where we allow for people who have emergencies to be able to come in and get help. There's nothing worse than a dental pain, so we are able to get people in within a pretty short period of time, get them out of pain. We may not be able to finish or complete treatment that day, but our main goal is to be able to alleviate the pain and get them on the path to wellness and then proceed from there.
- Alleviate your tooth pain
- Fix the underlying dental problem
- Restore your full, comfortable oral function
- Prevent damage or decay from worsening
- Prepare your mouth for long-term solutions
- Preserve your smile’s appearance
Count on Synergy Dental Center to treat your unexpected dental problems as quickly as possible. We’ll see current patients the same day you call us at 307-228-7114 for an emergency appointment.
Repair Teeth Quickly With Emergency Dental Care
We make time in our schedule each day for our patients to address oral emergencies because we want to end your dental pain and restore your oral health quickly. Even non-established patients can call us for help, and we will offer advice, discuss your options, and work you into our schedule as soon as possible. At Synergy Dental Center, we offer biologic tooth extractions as a last resort and restorative dentistry services like:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored, metal-free fillings are a biocompatible option for treating cavities seamlessly so you can smile with confidence.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can repair cracked, broken, and decayed teeth with beautiful dental crowns that look and function like natural teeth. By bonding crowns together, we can also replace a tooth with a dental bridge so your smile is whole again.
- Dentures – If you need to replace several teeth or all your teeth, we can create full, partial, and even implant-retained and implant-supported dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace knocked-out or unhealthy teeth with restorations attached to dental implants for maximum function, stability, and longevity.
If you’re anxious about treatment, we can help you relax with inhaled or oral sedation, depending on your situation. We also offer ultra-soothing IV sedation. You can also get comfortable in one of our heated, cozy massage chairs.
For your dental emergencies in Gillette, WY, call Synergy Dental Center now at 307-228-7114 for same-day help. You can also schedule . We open as early as 7:30 a.m. for your convenience.