Finding a dentist that everyone in your family is happy with can be tough. But we’re confident everyone in your household will enjoy visiting our friendly team at Synergy Dental Center! Whether your child needs orthodontic treatment or you are an older adult exploring your tooth replacement options, we can help you with our exceptional family dentistry in Gillette, WY.We see the whole family Read Transcript
Well, the thing that sets our family apart is we'll see people, children from just several days old to grandparents, and really everybody in between. We see infant children that need a consultation on lip or tongue tie. We really promote that in our office just because we want to make sure that the baby's getting the nourishment it needs, that the mother is feeling comfortable breastfeeding as well. And that the correct growth and guidance is being done for the child by continuing to breastfeed. We also see people, grandparents, like I said, who have lost their teeth who still want to keep and maintain their teeth. So we really see the full spectrum from beginning to end. If you're looking for a dental practice who can truly see everybody come to Synergy Dental.
We offer a wide range of services designed to help patients of all ages to:
- Simplify your family’s dental care by bringing them all to one practice
- Make multiple appointments in one day for fewer trips to the dentist
- Get same-day emergency care when unexpected issues arise
- Enjoy the warm, inviting atmosphere of our comfortable surroundings
- Feel good about our holistic, or biologic, approach to your family’s oral and overall health
You’ll find everything you need to protect your favorite smiles at our family dental practice, from infants to seniors! Call us today at 307-228-7114 for an appointment.
Keep Smiling With Quality Family Dental Care
From your child’s first dental visit to an older parent’s total tooth replacement, we have the services to keep everyone in your family smiling. At our practice, we can treat patients of all ages, even infants.
We’ll help you plan for your child’s dental success even before they’re born, as well as teach them healthy oral care and lifestyle habits at an early age with services like:
- Tongue-Tie and Lip-Tie – We can use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove the tiny bit of connective tissue that is restricting your baby’s tongue movement.
- Support for Teething – We’ll help you find ways to soothe your baby’s discomfort through the often difficult and stressful teething process.
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders – Sleep apnea doesn’t just affect adults. Disordered breathing and airway obstruction can impact babies and children, too, and we’ll assess their risks and offer solutions. You can start right now with our assessment to see if your child might be at risk.
- Hands-On Learning Lab™ – Kids receive a fun, interactive introduction to good oral health habits with over 40 engaging dental experiments.
Our comprehensive care also includes:
- Biologic Dentistry – We’re a holistic practice that focuses on your total health. That means we use new technology and biocompatible materials to promote better health and healing.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We will help you keep your teeth and gums in great shape by preventing tooth decay and gum infections with thorough cleanings and dental physical exams.
- Orthodontics – Younger kids, teens, and adults can benefit from our preventive orthodontics, as well as short-term solutions like Invisalign for crooked teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your smile with teeth whitening, dental veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair and replace teeth with mercury-free fillings, dental crowns, bridges, dental implants, and dentures.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. Porter can perform your dental surgery right here in our office, including tooth removals, wisdom teeth extractions, ridge augmentations, and bone grafts.
You also have the option of dental sedation to ensure a relaxing experience when you schedule your dental treatment with us.
Let Your Kids Enjoy Learning About Good Oral Health
We believe lifelong oral health is easier when you develop good habits and a positive attitude about dental care from an early age. That’s why we’re proud to offer our very own Hands-On Learning Lab to set your child up for smile success from the start!
We want your entire family to have all the resources you need for happy, healthy smiles for a lifetime. Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 or for family dentistry in Gillette, WY.