Give Your Child a Great Dental Start With Pediatric Dentistry in Gillette, WY
Nothing is more important to our mission of health-centered dental care than pediatric dentistry. Building strong, long-term oral health can begin even before your child’s first birthday. We’re happy to see patients of all ages, even infants.
We have features to appeal to children of all ages, and their parents too:
- A convenient location near several schools, including Paintbrush Elementary, Sunflower Elementary, Pronghorn Elementary, and Sage Valley Junior High.
- Total health dental approach to address a wide variety of children’s health issues, including sleep disorders.
- Orthotropics to guide your child’s facial growth and improve their dental development.
- The Hands-On Learning Lab™, where your child can learn about healthy habits through fun, hands-on activities.
- Appointment times as early as 7:30 a.m. for scheduling ease.
- A kid-friendly waiting room with magnet boards and PlayStations.
For a great beginning to your child’s long-term oral health, call 307-622-1311.
Bring Your Child in Early For Their First Dental Appointment
We’ll work with you before your baby is even born to ensure they get a healthy start, with services like nutritional counseling and periodontal treatment for mothers. We recommend bringing your child for a first dental visit soon after birth. Starting this young is key to ensuring that teeth are developing properly and that there are no early problems that need to be addressed. We can even detect issues that sometimes go undetected, like tongue-tie and lip-tie. Having your child’s smile examined routinely will help them (and you!) avoid major dental problems and expenses.
At your child’s first dental visit, we will gently walk them through an examination (if they are OK with it) and allow them to get to know our team and facility. The main focus of the visit will be to allow your child to get comfortable with us. This is a great way to help avoid future dental anxiety and develop a positive, lifelong relationship with the dentist. We’re also happy to address all your questions about topics like teething and thumb sucking.
Ensure Healthy Oral Development With Total Health Dentistry
As they get older, we’ll provide total health dentistry that ensures their oral development goes well. Among our services:
- Orthotropics – Removable appliances gently guide the growth of your child’s facial bones so there will be plenty of space for the teeth and tongue. This minimizes or even prevents later orthodontics issues and makes it easier for them to breathe. To see if they’d benefit from this treatment, take our pediatric sleep disordered breathing assessment.
- Myofunctional Therapy – This treatment strengthens your tongue so it stays in the proper position in your mouth. This reduces the incidence of sleep disorders in children.
For pediatric dentistry, call Synergy Dental Center at 307-622-1311.