Regular dental checkups are crucial for maintaining both a healthy smile and a healthy body. With routine dental cleanings and exams in Gillette, WY, you can:We are here to get you back on track Read Transcript
Periodontal disease is a very serious disease that not only affects your heart and your brain but everything in between. And so, by coming in and seeking routine care, we can make sure that those things are checked on and addressed before they become problems and become a larger systemic problem. So if you haven't been to the dentist for a while and you're looking to re-establish care and get things on track, come to Synergy Dental. We can certainly help you do that.
- Detect and treat oral problems
- Prevent significant health problems
- Keep your teeth clean and white
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
- Take proactive steps for better overall health
Schedule your next dental appointment with Dr. David Porter and our team at Synergy Dental Center. Call 307-228-7114 today. We’re located at 501 West Lakeway Road, not far from Sage Bluffs Park, and we open as early as 7:30 a.m.
Get More Than a Basic Dental Exam
We emphasize biologic dentistry because we understand the importance of your oral health to the health of your whole body. When you come to our office, ask for a dental physical. You will experience a thorough evaluation of your overall health, including insightful tests you won’t find at most practices:
- Cavity Inspection – By using the DIAGNOdent laser detection system, we can identify decay much earlier than we can with our eyes alone.
- Oral Cancer Screening – Periodontal problems and decay aren’t the only risks to your oral and overall health. The VELscope Enhanced Oral Assessment System reveals any irregularities that could indicate the early signs of oral cancer.
- A1C Test – By measuring your average blood glucose level, we can assess your likelihood of diabetes, a risk factor for gum disease and other health problems.
- HRV Test – The heart rate variability test is an indicator of your overall health.
- Oral Bacterial Test – Since we want to identify any potential problems as soon as possible, we use a microscope to check a gum sample for signs of gum disease. We follow up with testing by an outside lab. This can help personalize treatment for dry mouth and bad breath, too.
- Additional Testing – We offer many other tests to help you better understand how your body is operating and how that affects your overall health. This includes but is not limited to testing your Vitamin D, Nitric Oxide, or PH levels.
Be Proactive About Your Oral Health
By visiting our holistic dental practice, you know you are visiting a team that cares about much more than your teeth. We care about you and your long-term health. We are a fluoride-free office, and we only use materials that are biocompatible, natural, and organic. We also want you to be comfortable throughout your visits. You can relax in our heated massage chairs and remain stress-free with oral sedation or our complimentary laughing gas. At the same time, you can count on quality oral care and a caring approach to how we treat you as a patient.