- Become a candidate for dental implants
- Eat comfortably & smile confidently again
- We use PRF for fast, comfortable healing
If you’ve ever been told that your jawbone isn’t strong or deep enough to support dental implants, we have good news for you. Dr. David Porter and the team at Synergy Dental Center perform bone grafts in Gillette, WY that prepare your jaw for implants. Soon, you’ll experience all these benefits of implants:Long Term health and care Read Transcript
Long Term health and care
Well, we believe bone graphs are always necessary. We want to, again, preserve everything that we can. If we're not able to preserve the tooth, well then we certainly want to preserve the bone. So we don't have future problems down the road with adjacent teeth. So we have the option potentially down the road to maybe place an implant in that area. We always place bone graphs in every extraction site for preservation purposes, giving our patients the best option for long-term health and care down the road.
- A beautiful smile you’ll take pride in showing off
- The ability to eat any foods you want, even crunchy, hearty foods
- Increased self-confidence when mingling and socializing
- Improved oral health and better overall health
- A younger, more vibrant appearance
You can get all your teeth back soon! Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule a consultation. You’ll find our friendly holistic dental office at 501 W. Lakeway Road, less than a mile from Paintbrush Elementary, Sage Valley Junior High, and the Tech Center.
Prepare For a New Smile With a Bone Graft
Dental implants are one of the greatest innovations in modern dental care. Placed in your jawbone, implants bond with it and function as prosthetic teeth roots to which we attach replacement teeth, including crowns, bridges, and dentures.
However, implants need sufficient healthy bone to fuse with. If you’ve been missing teeth for a while, then you may have experienced jawbone deterioration, preventing you from getting implant-secured teeth.
Using a bone graft procedure, Dr. Porter can change all that:
- He will place platelet-rich fibrin (PRF), a byproduct of your own blood that stimulates healing and bone growth.
- In just a few months, your jawbone will be strong enough to support implants and new teeth.
We will then be able to place your implants and give you back a complete smile and strong bite. You’ll have the confidence you need to socialize boldly and show everyone your new smile. It will all be possible thanks to a bone graft from Dr. Porter.
To find out more about bone grafts in Gillette, WY, call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114. You can also make an appointment .