For many people, wisdom teeth pose no problems. For others, these “third molars” can interfere with their oral health and put their other teeth in jeopardy. At Synergy Dental Center, we can handle any kind of wisdom teeth extraction. Our wisdom teeth removal in Gillette, WY can help you:
- Maintain good oral health and an attractive smile
- Get out of pain caused by your wisdom teeth
- Prevent the need for more extensive dental work
- Make biting and chewing more comfortable
If your wisdom teeth are bothering you, come in soon for biologic wisdom teeth removal, which promotes your body’s natural healing processes. Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Porter.
Stop Your Pain & Save Your Smile With Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Wisdom teeth are the final set of teeth to emerge in a person’s mouth, usually in their late teens or early 20s. The earlier these teeth are removed, the better. The older a person is when they have their wisdom teeth removed, the more difficult the procedure can be.
Fortunately, Dr. Porter has the skills and experience to handle any wisdom teeth case. You can feel confident in his abilities to take care of your smile and put you on the path to healing.
To promote fast and comfortable healing, he will use platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) and, in some cases, ozone therapy:
- PRF is made using your own blood. Applied to the extraction site, PRF will slowly release growth factors that help regenerate bone and soft tissue. As a result, the site heals faster and more thoroughly. PRF also reduces the chances of experiencing a painful dry socket.
- Ozone therapy involves blending your blood with medical ozone to activate your immune cells. This leads to increased oxygen in the tissues, improved circulation, and faster healing.
Dr. Porter will always go over the details of your procedure and advise you on the best course to take. Our goal is to remove your wisdom teeth as comfortably as possible and set you up for quick healing.
If you’re nervous about having your wisdom teeth extracted, we can either administer laughing gas or give you a small pill to take before your procedure. Each sedation option will give you a feeling of complete relaxation and calm any fears you have.
For gentle wisdom teeth removal in Gillette, WY, call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114. You can also make an appointment .