There’s nothing quite like seeing someone with a great smile. We’ve seen how orthodontics in Gillette, WY has affected our patients. You too can:Improve your health with a beautiful smile Read Transcript
Our goal with all treatment, and this certainly applies to orthodontics, is trying to improve the person's health. By bringing the teeth forward, or by retracting the teeth, can determine on whether somebody snores or doesn't snore. When we are doing orthodontics in our office, we have that in mind as far as improving somebody's health. And we have measuring devices that we can use to make sure that the things that we're doing and the path that we're taking are improving somebody's health, rather than doing something that's going to take away from it. There are lots of different things that can be done orthodontically, but we are always focusing on doing everything that we can to improve one's health. Give somebody the nice smile that they've always wanted, but in the end, our health is the most important aspect of orthodontics.
- Get straight teeth
- Close gaps in your smile
- Correct problems with your bite
- Improve your oral health
- Boost your confidence
- Help prevent airway problems
- Gain a more attractive facial profile
There’s no reason to continue living with a crooked smile. For many years, Dr. David Porter has been helping patients reposition their teeth and enjoy the health benefits that accompany a balanced bite. Call 307-228-7114 to schedule a consultation and take your first step toward a better smile.
Get Your Teeth in Line With Orthodontic Care
At our office, orthodontic treatments are about more than just straight teeth, although that is a fun and rewarding part of this service. Our bigger goal is to improve your health as well. Depending on your age and your needs, you may benefit from any of these options:
- Traditional Braces – Many people think of metal braces when they think of orthodontic care. This system of brackets and wires has proven to be effective for a wide variety of problems.
- Preventive Orthodontics – This is also referred to as orthotropics. This treatment encourages the proper growth and development of children’s facial bones, which can allow teeth to erupt correctly and reduce the risk of sleep disorders such as sleep apnea. It creates a more attractive facial profile and even helps eliminate the need for orthodontics in the future.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners have proven to be an effective alternative for both teens and adults. Many people appreciate how discreet this treatment is.
- Six Month Smiles – This short-term orthodontics option uses tooth-colored brackets and wires. This service is focused on moving the teeth at the front of your mouth, which allows you to see cosmetic benefits in less time.
Enjoy the Advantages of a Straight Smile
Orthodontic care can and should have a positive impact on your overall health. When your teeth are straight, you can brush and floss more effectively. This means you can remove more harmful bacteria, plaque, and food particles, so you are less likely to develop cavities and gum disease. When your bite is positioned properly, you reduce wear and tear on your teeth, too. And don’t underestimate the value of a great smile on your emotional well-being. When you like your smile, you feel more confident, too.
Whether you are seeking treatment for yourself or someone you love, we are happy to help with our Gillette, WY orthodontics. Call 307-228-7114 or for your visit with Dr. David Porter at Synergy Dental Center.