Freshen Up Your Smile With Orthodontics in Gillette
With a variety of orthodontic options at Synergy Dental Center, there’s no reason to continue living with a crooked smile. For many years, Gillette area residents have relied on Dr. David Porter to deliver attractive, even smiles. Orthodontics from our expert team of teeth straighteners can:Doctor David Porter on orthodontics Read Transcript
Orthodontics is fun and very rewarding. In my office, it's more than just about straight teeth, though. What we're trying to do is trying to make the person healthier when we do orthodontics. It means we're trying to broaden the smile out, bring things more forward, develop things in an anterior way so that a person is allowed to breathe better. We actually have a device in the office that's called heart rate variability testing where we can actually physically test on an individual, child or adult, to determine on, Did the treatment that we give make that person healthier, or did we keep them the same?
Our goal in orthodontic treatment is to have an impact, a positive impact on the person's overall health and not just straighten teeth. Yes, that's fun to do, and we make sure that the teeth are straight, but our goal is to have a positive impact on the health of the individual rather than just concentrating on straight teeth.
- Dramatically increase your confidence level in social settings.
- Earn you greater respect from your co-workers and peers.
- Help you satisfy a lifelong dream of a beautiful smile.
- Promote optimal development and health of your child’s airway.
- Make it easier to maintain good oral hygiene and prevent dental problems.
- Give you a younger, healthier-looking, and more vibrant appearance.
- Be more comfortable with the use of our Fotona LightWalker® dental laser.
Call us today at 307-622-1311 to schedule your orthodontic consultation. Our office is located in the 82718 ZIP code – near the intersection of West Lakeway Road and South 4-J Road.
Our Team Can Treat Any Kind of Smile
At Synergy Dental Center, we give you and your family members many ways to straighten teeth. We offer traditional orthodontics, alternative orthodontic options, and even preventive orthodontic treatment. Our team will first take some digital images and examine your mouth. Then we’ll discuss your treatment options and give you all the information you need to make the right decision for your needs. Treatment options could include:
- Orthotropics – Although traditional braces are sometimes the most effective way to achieve a straight smile, that’s not always the case. Dr. Porter believes in treating the entire mouth, not just straightening the teeth. Advanced solutions like ALF (Advanced Lightwire Functional) and the Crozat appliance will not just straighten teeth but will actually adjust the shape of the jaw to create lasting comfort and health. We could help your child attain a beautiful, straight smile – with little or no need for braces!
- Clear Aligners – Smooth, plastic teeth aligners are our most comfortable and aesthetically appealing orthodontic option. We offer two different methods – ClearCorrect and Invisalign. Both options are great for patients who want quick and discreet orthodontic care.
- Short-Term Options – We offer Six Month Smiles®, a short-term braces option that can correct minor misalignment in a matter of months! This system uses clear ceramic brackets and tooth-colored wires for discreet teeth straightening.
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces are probably what comes to mind when you think of orthodontic care. Braces work for most cases of misaligned teeth, although you may have other options available as well.
Call today at 307-622-1311 to learn how orthodontics can give you the smile of your dreams.