You don’t have to live any longer with a smile that’s crooked or uneven. The team at Synergy Dental Center can straighten crooked teeth using Invisalign in Gillette, WY. Invisalign treatment from our team of experts offers you all these benefits:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - DVc5JuGgWeg Straighten your teeth quickly and easy Read Transcript
Well, Invisalign is a great option for people who don't want to wear traditional brackets and braces on their teeth. And Invisalign has been around for a number of years. It's well-proven and it's very convenient and easy. Honestly, a lot of adults prefer Invisalign. And so we utilize the Invisalign model with our philosophy of improving health and straining teeth. And we've utilized Invisalign for a number of years, and I've had great success with that. So if you're unhappy with your smile and have been considering orthodontics, come see us at Synergy Dental, we can talk about Invisalign. We can talk about other options to treat your smile and hopefully get you healthier as well.
- Metal-free orthodontic care
- Comfortable-fitting plastic teeth aligners
- Quick care that many of our patients complete in as few as 12 months
- Discreet teeth straightening that others will barely notice
- Flexibility, as the aligners are easily removable
It’s time to get started on your new smile. Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule your Invisalign consultation. You’ll find us at 501 W. Lakeway Road, less than a mile from Paintbrush Elementary, Sage Valley Junior High, and the Tech Center.
Trust Us For Your Invisalign Care
When you partner with Synergy Dental Center for your orthodontic treatment, you’ll have an experienced dental team in your corner. We’ll work with you individually to give you all the orthodontic options for your care. One of the most popular orthodontic treatments we offer is the Invisalign method. Our patients love it because it uses soft plastic teeth aligners rather than metal brackets and wires.
The aligners are easy to get used to, as they slip effortlessly over your teeth and fit snugly in place. One of the best features about Invisalign treatment is that you can easily remove the aligners for eating, brushing, or a special occasion. Simply remove them and pop them back in when you’re done.
You’ll also like that the aligners are:
- Custom-Fitted – We’ll use a digital scanner to take precise impressions so that your aligners can be made to exact specifications.
- Metal-Free – Your aligners will be made from Invisalign’s SmartTrack® material, so you won’t have any metal in your mouth.
- Discreet – The aligners are transparent, so they’re almost invisible to others.
- Quick – Treatment usually takes from six to 18 months, with many patients completing their care in as few as 12 months.
You’ll progress through a series of aligners during your treatment, wearing each set for about two weeks before moving on to the next set. You’ll only need to come into the office about every six weeks for a progress check.
You owe it to yourself to find out more about Invisalign in Gillette, WY. Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment .