Are you someone who avoids trips to the dentist due to fear or anxiety? If you have not been to the dentist in a while because you were too scared or nervous to set up an appointment, you can count on our compassionate team, who makes relieving dental anxiety in Gillette, WY a top priority.Sedation option and calming atmosphere Read Transcript
Well, the biggest thing that we do to make people feel comfortable is we try to treat them like family. I know many people don't enjoy going to the dentist and so we just treat them like family.
We have different things in our office to be able to use as far as sedation goes, whether that be nitric oxide or whether that be some type of medication to kind of help alleviate a little bit of that anxiety.
Our goal is to just really take things nice and slow. We take our time with each patient and make sure that they're getting the care that they need and they deserve to overcome their anxiety. So if you haven't been to the dentist in a while because of anxiety, come visit us at synergy dental. We have a number of things that we can do to alleviate that and help you through that process so we can get you on the path back to wellness.
At Synergy Dental Center, we go out of our way to make you feel right at home. You can relax with:
- Heated massage chairs in private rooms
- Warm water rinses and cozy blankets
- TVs and soothing music to distract you during treatment
- Two different dental sedation options to calm your nerves
- Biologic, holistic dentistry that focuses on your overall health
- Peace of mind about your future dental visits
Put Dental Fear Behind You
As scary as it might be for you, visiting the dentist routinely for cleanings and exams will help you avoid serious dental problems and more complicated procedures. We find and treat cavities and mild instances of gum disease in the early stages, long before you’d probably notice these issues at home. Getting your mouth nice and clean during your regular visits can help you build confidence about future appointments.
But starting on that path is easier said than done if you have dental anxiety. We offer effective strategies in calming the fears of our anxious patients:
- Inhaled Sedation – You can take the edge off with laughing gas, a safe sedative for all ages that takes immediate effect and wears off quickly right after your treatment.
- Oral Sedation – Reach a deeper state of relaxation with sedation in the form of a pill. We’ll prescribe it to you before your appointment so you’re calm just in time for treatment.
- Comfort Amenities – You can feel right at home with our private rooms, heated massage chairs, warm water rinses, cozy blankets, and distracting forms of entertainment like TVs and soothing music.
To experience relaxing care, call us today at 307-228-7114 or schedule for an appointment at Synergy Dental Center. We’re the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Gillette, WY.