Dr. David Porter and the team at Synergy Dental Center want to make sure that every person who visits us has the most pleasant dental experience possible. If you’re feeling anxious about your appointment, then it’s going to be hard for you to relax. That’s why we offer sedation options in Gillette, WY. With dental sedation, you can:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - St6tB2tbfTM Have a positive experience at the Dentist Read Transcript
There's a number of different things that we can do for people who have anxiety. Nitrous oxide is one thing. It's a clear, odorless gas that we can use. It really does a great job as far as relaxing people or making them feel calm. There are other alternatives as well too as far as oral tablets that we can use before and after the appointment that also alleviate stress and anxiety for people. With the combination of these or each of them individually can really promote and allow the patient to have a very positive experience.
- Lie back comfortably while we take care of your smile
- Catch and treat small dental problems early on
- Prevent the need for more invasive procedures
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule an appointment for relaxing, holistic dental care. We’re located at 501 W. Lakeway Road, at the intersection of West Lakeway Road and South 4-J Road.
Sedation Makes Good Dental Care Even Better
There’s nothing quite like having a mouth full of healthy, sparkling teeth. If you’ve let dental fear stop you from getting the care your smile needs, we’d love to help you change that. With our dental sedation, we can ensure that even the most anxious patient will rest easy in our dental chair. Your options for sedation include:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in laughing gas through a comfortable mask, and almost immediately, you’ll relax from head to toe. The effects will wear off quickly afterward, and you’ll feel like yourself in no time.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Just take a small pill before your exam or procedure to experience a completely relaxed appointment. Someone will need to drive you home afterward, as the pill will take a few hours to wear off.
- IV Sedation – This option puts you into a dreamlike state and can be especially convenient if you’d like to have several procedures performed in one visit. Its effects will linger, so you will need to arrange transportation after your treatment.
You’ll Love Our Comforting Amenities
We want you to feel as comfortable here as you would in your own living room. To make sure that happens, we provide an extensive list of patient amenities, including:
- Heated massage chairs for all-over relaxation
- Private patient care rooms for your discretion
- Warm water rinses for your comfort
- Cozy heated blankets to take away the chill
- TVs and soothing music for a distraction during treatment
Come take advantage of our Gillette, WY sedation options. You’ll be glad you did! Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule an appointment, or make one .