A damaged smile is no match for dental crowns and bridges in Gillette, WY. Especially in the capable hands of Dr. Porter, our patients find that these restorations provide a wide range of uses to give them back their smiles. A dental crown or dental bridge will help you:
Image Title: youtube thumbnail - UFpbCjUHNaI Get beautiful natural looking restorations Read Transcript
Well, we're able to utilize crowns or bridges when a tooth has been either broken beyond repair of a composite resin, or it's been weakened due to a previous filling or a break or a fracture. So we utilize ceramic materials or a lithium bisilicate material to be able to restore the teeth so that the teeth can withstand biting and chewing forces that everybody puts on their teeth with the goal of that tooth lasting a lifetime. So if you're having issues with the old filling or weakened tooth, a tooth that just does not feel strong enough anymore, come visit Synergy Dental Center. We can go over your options as far as crowns, bridges, implants, or fillings, to be able to repair that tooth so it can last you a lifetime.
- Eat and enjoy anything off the menu again
- Make dining out a pleasure instead of a pain
- Smile with more confidence in your social interactions
- Improve your oral and total body health
- Look younger and more attractive
Call Synergy Dental Center at 307-228-7114 to schedule your consultation. You’ll find us at 501 W. Lakeway Road, not far from Sage Valley Junior High. We open at 7:30 a.m. three days a week.
Rebuild Your Bite With a Crown or Bridge
Patients far and near have come to trust Synergy Dental Center for expert holistic dental care using leading-edge technology that ensures exact outcomes. Our office is stocked with a cone beam CT scanner that takes 3-D images as well as digital X-ray and scanning equipment. This technology will help make your treatment as precise and efficient as possible.
We offer several types of biocompatible restorations using a crown or bridge, crafted from either lifelike e.max porcelain or durable zirconia. Your options may include:
- Crowns For Tooth Repair – We can cover a damaged or diseased tooth to repair and strengthen it.
- Standard Fixed Bridges – This type of bridge fills in the gap from one or more missing teeth. It anchors to your other teeth for support.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – A dental implant-crown combination will replace a missing tooth and restore your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Attaching to at least two dental implants, this bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations work well when dental damage is too big for a filling but not big enough for a crown.
Don’t trust your smile to just anyone. Visit the experts at using dental crowns and bridges in Gillette, WY. Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule a consultation, or make an appointment .