If you’re missing most or all of your teeth, we think it’s time you had something to smile about again. Using Gillette, WY dentures, the team at Synergy Dental Center can give you back your smile and make it much easier to bite and chew your food. A new set of custom dentures will help you:Improve your health with Dentures Read Transcript
Well, dentures can be utilized to improve somebody's health in a number of different ways. One, as far as their self-confidence and appearance, it can have a dramatic impact on how they feel about themselves and how they interact with other people. The other way that it's able to actually improve somebody's health is as the distance from the nose to the chin decreases, the amount of blood that gets to the brain also decreases as well. So by increasing somebody's vertical dimension to the appropriate distance, by giving them teeth, whether that be a removable or a fixed appliance, increases that dimension and it also increases blood flow to the brain. So it really is a whole health benefit by being able to either keep your teeth or by having something that's even removable in there.
- Take pride in showing off a gleaming smile everywhere you go
- Enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Select whatever you want off the menu, without having to pick and choose
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions in your social and professional lives
You can smile again soon! Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule a no-hassle consultation. We’d love to help you enjoy your life more.
Today’s Dentures Perform Better Than Ever
Modern dentures are a far cry from any “false teeth” you may have tried before. They’re certainly much more comfortable and dependable than your grandparents’ old dentures. Thanks to advances in materials and manufacturing, more people than ever can enjoy all the benefits of a custom set of dentures.
At Synergy Dental Center, we use the latest technology to offer all these dentures options:
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures, as they transfer the impact of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone like natural teeth do.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – For a more comfortable and stable fit, we’ll attach your teeth to a set of dental implants using a snap-and-ball system.
- Conventional Full Dentures – This style of denture will replace a full arch of teeth on either your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They’re easily removable for daily cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Like full dentures, these teeth remove easily. We usually use partials when you have enough healthy teeth remaining.
- Temporary Dentures – With temporaries, you won’t have to be without teeth while your final restorations are being made.
Isn’t it time you got your teeth back with Gillette, WY dentures? Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .