Relieving Dental Anxiety in Gillette, WY Is a Priority For Our Team
If you avoid trips to the dentist due to dental fear or anxiety, you may not get the care you need to keep your teeth healthy. We know it can be tough to overcome these feelings, but our team is committed to relieving dental anxiety. If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while because you were too scared or nervous to set up an appointment, you’re not alone. We offer special comfort services to help you get the dental care you need – while feeling comfortable and relaxed.
When you visit our Gillette dentist office, you’ll find:
- A focus on total health dentistry that aims to keep your mouth healthy and help you avoid dental and general health problems.
- A caring team with years of experience dealing with anxious patients.
- Private care rooms.
- Two kinds of dental sedation.
- Several comfort amenities, including heated massage chairs.
To visit an office that keeps dental stress to a minimum, call 307-622-1311.
Stay Relaxed With Our Massage Options
Most dentists try to make their patients comfortable. But few of them go to the lengths that we do at Synergy Dental Center. For example, we heat our water so it’s warm when you rinse your mouth. No more unpleasant cold sensation! We also offer:
- Head and neck massages to make any treatment more relaxing.
- Heated chairs with massage action in our care rooms.
- Full-body massage chair you can use before or after your appointment.
With all of our massage options, you may leave our office more relaxed than when you came in!
Two Dental Sedation Choices Offer Different Levels of Relaxation
Every dental procedure is different, so we think it’s important that you have a choice of sedation that offers different levels of relaxation. Dr. David Porter will help you determine which of our two options will work best for your treatment: inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) or an oral sedative. No matter which one you choose, you’ll be carefully monitored throughout your treatment.
Ready for help with relieving dental anxiety? Call 307-622-1311. Our office is located at 501 W. Lakeway Road, near the Walmart Supercenter in Gillette.