Porcelain Veneers in Gillette, WY
A bright, sparkling smile can make a dramatic difference in your life. If your grin is tired and worn, Synergy Dental Center can rescue it with dental veneers. Dr. Porter and his Gillette dental team will use these tools of cosmetic and restorative dentistry to:Doctor David Porter on dental veneers Read Transcript
Anybody looking for a cosmetic solution to teeth that are worn or chipped or discolored would be a great candidate for veneers. We do veneers on a very routine basis in our office, and have for a number of years. It is very rewarding and fun because you can really give somebody back the ability to smile. Really, a lot of people aren't aware that they aren't smiling, and then when they do, when you give them their new smile, and they smile for the first time and it seems like years, you really see the spirit come out. It is just fun to watch them be themselves again and be able to interact with people in the way that they want to instead of a way that they've been programmed to do because they've been ashamed of maybe the look, or shape, or feel of their teeth.
- Remodel your dated smile into one you’ll proudly show off everywhere.
- Give you a younger, healthier, and more successful appearance.
- Help you land a better job or promotion.
- Improve your chances of success at dating and romance.
- Make oral hygiene easier and more effective, reducing the risk of decay and disease.
Don’t put off getting a better smile and a better life! Call 307-682-3100 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Porter. Your new smile is waiting for you at 501 W. Lakeway Road.
Enrich Your Life With the Power of Veneers
You owe it to yourself to learn more about dental veneers. Dr. Porter has revived many smiles with these thin, natural-looking shells. They are stain-resistant and won’t change color over time, giving you long-lasting, lifelike beauty and functional use. Visit us for a consultation and we’ll discuss all your veneers options, including:
- Porcelain Veneers – These are our standard veneers loved by many patients. Before placing them, Dr. Porter will first remove a small layer of tooth enamel to make room. This veneers option is best for covering heavy stains or other major flaws where thinner veneers may not work as well.
- e.max Veneers – Our strongest veneers require very little tooth preparation, combining the thin design of prepless veneers (meaning they require no enamel removal) with the durability of traditional porcelain veneers.
- Prepless Veneers – We create these beautiful, no-prep veneers right in our office! Unlike other types of veneers, they are removable if necessary, but still deliver great aesthetic improvement to your smile. In addition, prepless veneers are usually less expensive because we don’t have to use an outside lab.
Let dental veneers revamp your smile! Call us today at 307-682-3100 for an appointment.