Life is too short to deal with nagging headache pain every day. If you’re tired of suffering needlessly, Dr. Porter and the team at Synergy Dental Center have the answers you’re looking for. Our Gillette, WY migraine and headache solutions can help you:Become Migraine free for life Read Transcript
We're able to help people that suffer from migraines by looking at the core problem. Oftentimes, this is a biting problem or a muscle problem that people suffer from. Botox is one option that people often will utilize, and that does work. But again, it's only a bandaid on the problem. Our goal at Synergy Dental is to find the problem and to cure the problem rather than putting a bandaid on it. So through our testing process that we utilize in our office, we're again, able to go to the core problem, treat the problem, so that we can be migraine-free for life.
- Enjoy your day more without chronic pain
- Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to face the day
- Be more productive at work or school
- Feel better without having to rely on medication
Get the help you need from Synergy Dental Center. Call us today at 307-228-7114 to schedule your consultation. You’ll find us on West Lakeway Road, not far from the library.
We Offer Hope For Migraines & Headaches
Dr. David Porter is a holistic dentist and board-certified naturopathic physician. Over the years, he has helped many of his patients alleviate migraines and headaches safely and without medication. He would be glad to put his experience to use helping you as well.
When you come in for migraine and headache treatment, we will likely use the TruDenta® system for diagnosis and development of a treatment plan. Our team will:
- Perform a bite force analysis to detect bite issues, a common cause of headaches
- Perform a range of motion analysis to pinpoint problem areas
- Examine the muscles of your head and neck
- Take a headache history to uncover any potential causes
Dr. Porter will then take all the information gathered during your exam and interview and put together a plan to eliminate your migraines and headaches. Below are some of the treatments he may recommend:
- Ultrasound Treatment – Targeted soundwaves encourage circulation and reduce headache pain.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Physical therapy stimulates muscles to relieve tension that can contribute to headaches.
- Electrocurrent Treatment – This painless current stimulates nerves, reduces muscle spasms and inflammation, and improves range of motion.
- Low-Level Laser – Laser treatment in the area of your headaches can relieve pain, increase blood flow, and reduce inflammation.
- Night Guard – Wearing a custom-fit appliance while you sleep will help eliminate teeth grinding, a major cause of headaches.
Synergy Dental Center has the Gillette, WY migraine and headache solutions you’ve been searching for. Call us today at 307-228-7114 to schedule your consultation. You can also make an appointment . Be sure to schedule your next regular checkup as well.