About Synergy Dental Center
The dictionary defines synergy as “an interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.” At Synergy Dental Center, we recognize the importance of the interaction between your mouth and the rest of your body. We offer total health dentistry to transform the health of your entire body!
We take great care of your family with:
- Only non-metal fillings to repair cavities and removal of amalgam fillings that contain mercury.
- A focus on creating healthy habits and development for your children.
- Treatments that capitalize on your body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- The customized TruDenta® program for treating migraines and other headaches.
- A dentist who takes hundreds of hours of continuing education every year to stay up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques.
To improve your dental health, and your overall health too, call 307-682-3100.
Keep Your Smile Healthy With Our Dental Services
We offer a full range of services to care for your family’s smiles. Among them:
- General Dentistry – From dental cleanings to gum disease treatment, our general dental care keeps your teeth in top shape.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Beautify your smile with cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening and dental veneers. You can even get dermal fillers to take years off your appearance.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dr. David Porter can repair your smile with restorative services ranging from a single dental crown to a complete full-mouth rehabilitation.
Improve Your Overall Health With Our Total Health Treatments
As Wyoming’s first and only board-certified naturopathic physician, Dr. Porter offers care you won’t find anywhere else in the area. In fact, some of our patients drive hours so they can receive:
- Myofunctional Therapy – Lessens the severity of sleep apnea by strengthening your tongue
- TruDenta® Treatment – Multifaceted approach to treating headaches and TMJ disorders
- Orthotropics – Encourages proper facial development in children to minimize the need for orthodontic treatment, and offers other health benefits too
- Removal of Metal Fillings – First and only dentist in the state certified by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) in SMART protocol for removing amalgam fillings
To experience our total health dentistry, call Synergy Dental Center at 307-682-3100.