At Synergy Dental Center in Gillette, we recognize the important connection between your mouth and the rest of your body. That’s why we offer holistic dentistry, or biologic dentistry, to transform your overall health rather than simply treat your dental problems.
Dr. David Porter and our experienced team will take great care of your family with:
- Metal-free tooth fillings to repair cavities and to replace amalgam fillings that contain mercury
- A focus on creating healthy habits and development for your children
- Treatments that capitalize on your body’s natural ability to heal itself
- The customized TruDenta® program for treating migraines and other headaches
- Dental sedation to calm your nerves and build your confidence about future visits
- A cutting-edge dentist who takes hundreds of hours of continuing education every year
To improve your oral and overall health, call us today at 307-228-7114 for an appointment at our modern, cozy office. We work closely with a local hotel to provide special rates for our out-of-town guests, so don’t hesitate to make a weekend out of it!
Keep Your Smile Healthy With Our Dental Services
We offer a full range of services to care for your family’s smiles, including:
- Biologic Dentistry – From dental physical exams to gum disease treatment, our general dental care keeps your teeth in top shape.
- Family Dentistry – We see patients of all ages, even infants, and we house our own interactive learning lab that teaches kids about the importance of healthy habits.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Enhance your smile with cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening, dental veneers, and even discreet, short-term orthodontics.
- Dental Implants – Dr. David Porter can complete your smile with zirconia implants attached to biocompatible restorations, from a single dental crown to a full arch of replacement teeth.
We also enjoy caring for our community outside our practice! One way we do this is by making mouthguards for hundreds of kids every year for the city youth football league.
Improve Your Overall Health With Our Holistic Treatments
As Wyoming’s first and only board-certified naturopathic physician, Dr. Porter offers care you won’t find anywhere else in the area. In fact, some of our patients drive hours so they can receive:
- Myofunctional Therapy – Myofunctional therapy lessens the severity of sleep apnea by strengthening your tongue.
- TruDenta® Treatment – This multifaceted approach treats headaches and TMJ disorders.
- Orthotropics – Orthotropic appliances encourage proper facial development in children to minimize the need for orthodontic treatment. It offers other health benefits too.
- Removal of Metal Fillings – Dr. Porter is the first and only dentist in the state certified by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) in SMART protocol for removing amalgam fillings.
To experience our holistic dentistry, call Synergy Dental Center in Gillette at 307-228-7114, or schedule an appointment .