If you have an oral health problem that can only be fixed with oral surgery in Gillette, WY, you can have peace of mind that our skilled dentist, Dr. David Porter, is in charge of your procedure. He and our experienced team at Synergy Dental Center can save your smile with dental surgery that can:Comfortable treatment and quick recovery Read Transcript
We have a number of different options that we can utilize to make oral surgery comfortable. We have a number of different sedation options to make that comfortable. And we have several technologies that allow the patient to heal faster, consequently, having less post-operative pain. So using these before and after methods really decreases pain or discomfort for the patient in the majority of the people that we see.
- Prevent dental problems from getting worse
- Relieve pain from an infected or damaged tooth
- Get your mouth ready for orthodontics or implants
- Restore the health and strength of your jawbone
- Give you better oral health moving forward
Don’t put your smile at risk. To meet with Dr. Porter and talk about your dental surgery options, call 307-228-7114 today for an appointment.
Enjoy the Benefits of Our Holistic Approach
Even if a dentist offers oral surgical procedures, our practice takes a unique holistic approach to dental care to optimize successful outcomes for our patients. When surgery is needed to preserve your oral health, we’re able to provide IV antioxidant therapy with vitamin C before and after treatment to promote faster, easier healing and prevent infection.
Dr. Porter, a biologic dentist and Wyoming’s only board-certified naturopathic physician, performs surgical procedures using platelet-rich fibrin (PRF). Using a small sample of your own blood, this innovative method promotes regeneration of healthy bone and soft tissue and an easier, faster healing process.
We also rely on autohemotherapy, a hypoallergenic process that involves blending your own blood and a safe level of medical ozone that activates your immune cells for:
- Increased oxygen within tissues, organs, and cells
- Better circulation
- Accelerated wound healing
Preserve Your Oral Health With Dental Surgery
At Synergy Dental Center, you can schedule your surgery right here in our office instead of driving to another specialist, which saves you time, hassle, and stress. With our biological approach and advanced technology like precise 3-D imaging, we offer services like:
- Tooth Removal – We can remove crowded, infected, or extensively damaged teeth.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – We’ll extract wisdom teeth that cause pain or pose potential risks to your oral health down the road.
- Ridge Augmentation – To improve your overall appearance and make room for implants, we can augment the ridge of your jaw.
- Gum and Bone Grafts – We can restore recessed gum tissue and strengthen your jawbone so you can support dental implants.
- Sinus Lift – This builds up bone and creates more space in your sinus cavity so you have more room for dental implants.
Keep your mouth and body healthy with oral surgery in Gillette, WY. Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 , or schedule an appointment .