Enjoy a New Grin With Gillette Restorative Dentistry
Join many other Gillette area residents who have rebuilt their damaged smiles at Synergy Dental Center. Dr. David Porter, along with the experienced team he has assembled, uses restorative dentistry to repair and replace teeth and give our patients healthy, whole smiles. Our dental restorations will help you:Doctor David Porter on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
We do a lot of things with regards to the restorative dentistry. We do, you know, composite fillings. We do crowns and we do bridges, we use materials for those fillings and those crowns and bridges that are biocompatibly friendly to the individual. So we do that on a routine basis. We do that on children, we do that on teenagers, and we do that on adults, for everybody. And so it is a very rewarding part of dentistry, is something that is very well needed throughout the United States and something we take great pride in. We just try to use or make sure that we use materials that are going to be biocompatible and friendly to the individual, materials that are gonna last a long time and look very good for a long period of time.
- Enjoy eating out again without having to pick and choose from the menu.
- Protect your oral health and prevent problems in your total body health.
- Hold your head high and smile with renewed confidence.
- Make it easier to speak clearly and be understood without repeating yourself.
Get your mouth back in shape! Call us today at 307-622-1311 to schedule your restorative consultation. Our Gillette dentist office is located on West Lakeway Road, just down from Paintbrush Elementary School.
Go Metal-Free For Your Fillings
One way we work to improve our patients’ smiles and overall health is by using only tooth-colored composite resin when filling teeth. These metal-free fillings will repair tooth decay and damage, blend in naturally with your other teeth, and give you peace of mind about your oral health.
For a total health approach to your dental care, we can also remove your old mercury fillings, replacing them with strong, beautiful composite fillings. Dr. Porter is the only dentist in Wyoming who is certified in the Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART) through the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology.
Experience a New Smile, Expertly Rebuilt
Synergy Dental Center offers you many great ways to restore your teeth. No matter what condition your mouth is in, we have a solution. Besides composite tooth fillings, your options for dental restorations may include:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – A single crown will repair or replace a missing tooth. A bridge will replace one or more missing teeth, making eating, smiling, and talking more enjoyable.
- Dental Implants – These prosthetic tooth roots pave the way for teeth replacement options like implant-supported crowns, bridges, dentures, or a full arch of new teeth with an All-on-4® procedure.
- Root Canal Treatment – With this treatment, we can stop your toothache, save your diseased tooth in most cases, and prepare it for a new crown.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – Restore your smile, your bite, and your oral health with total teeth repair.