- Fix decayed, damaged teeth with holistic restorations
- Schedule a same-day appointment to end your dental pain
- Relax with one of our two dental sedation options
Let us rebuild your damaged smile with restorative dentistry in Gillette, WY. At Synergy Dental Center, Dr. David Porter and our experienced team can repair and replace teeth to give you back a healthy smile that’s brand new.Keep your teeth for life Read Transcript
Keep your teeth for life
Our goal at Synergy Dental Center is to be as minimally invasive as possible. We know that once we remove tooth structure, that that's never going to be able to be replaced with something quite as good as it was before. So we use traditional techniques and new techniques to make sure that we preserve as much tooth structure as possible using composite resin fillings, ceramic veneers, ceramic crowns, zirconia implants. We can utilize all these different materials to make sure that we are actually able to preserve as much tooth structure so the teeth are able to last for a lifetime.
Our dental restorations will help you:
- Enjoy eating out again without having to pick and choose from the menu
- Protect your oral health and prevent problems in your total body health
- Hold your head high and smile with renewed confidence
- Make it easier to speak clearly and be understood without repeating yourself
Get your mouth back in shape! Call us today at 307-228-7114 to schedule your restorative consultation. Our Gillette office is located on West Lakeway Road, just down from Paintbrush Elementary School.
Go Metal-Free For Your Fillings
One way we work to improve our patients’ smiles and overall health is by using only tooth-colored composite resin when filling teeth. These metal-free fillings will repair tooth decay and damage, blend in naturally with your other teeth, and give you peace of mind about your oral health.
For a holistic approach to your dental care, we can also remove your old mercury fillings (recently deemed unsafe by the FDA), replacing them with strong, beautiful composite fillings. Dr. Porter is the only dentist in Wyoming who is certified in the Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART) through the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology.
Experience a New Smile, Expertly Rebuilt
Synergy Dental Center offers you many great ways to restore your teeth. No matter what condition your mouth is in, we have a solution that centers on your total wellness. That includes using only organic, natural, and biocompatible materials that are non-toxic. In addition, we may use 3-D imaging for precise diagnosis and CAD/CAM technology to design your restorations to exact specifications. We can also arrange a same-day appointment for established patients who suffer dental emergencies.
Here are some of the restorative treatments we offer to end your tooth pain and fix your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – We treat cavities with metal-free fillings that blend in seamlessly with your surrounding teeth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – A single crown will repair or replace a missing tooth. A bridge will replace one or more missing teeth, making eating, smiling, and talking more enjoyable.
- Zirconia (Ceramic) Dental Implants – These prosthetic, non-metal tooth roots pave the way for teeth replacement options like implant-supported crowns, bridges, dentures, or a full arch of new teeth with All-on-4® and All-on-6 procedures.
- Dentures – Restore your smile, your bite, and your oral health with total teeth repair.
Restorative dentistry in Gillette, WY will renew your smile! Call Synergy Dental Center today at 307-228-7114 to set up your visit. You can also schedule an appointment .