The noticeable effects of missing teeth, like gaps in your smile and difficulty chewing food, are bad enough. But what you don’t see – at least not at first – is even worse. With no teeth to stimulate your jaw, your bone will shrink over time. Fortunately, zirconia (ceramic) dental implants in Gillette, WY can save your smile, your jaw, and your health too.Get dramatic results Read Transcript
Zirconia implants are made from a ceramic, Zirconia. Zirconia compared to titanium, or metal, implants is more biologically friendly to the body. So, that's what we use here at the office.
We've seen dramatic results. People going from titanium to ceramic. The body likes it, the body heals well to it. It looks nice. It's white. You don't have any metal type corrosion that's happening around a Zirconia implant.
In a nutshell, we use Zirconia just because the body prefers Zirconia over metal.
So if you're looking for an alternative to traditional metal or titanium implants, call Synergy Dental Center.
Implants function like natural tooth roots and should be made of a material that is compatible with your body, which is why we never use metal implants. Your dental implants will keep the bone intact and give you:
- Secure teeth that stay firmly in place rather than becoming loose or dislodged like unreliable dentures
- A better long-term fit since your implants naturally fuse with your jawbone
- The ability to eat anything you want, including nutritious foods like crunchy apples
- A smile that’s whole again, whether you need to replace one tooth or all your teeth
- Replacement teeth that won’t irritate or inflame your gums like slippery dentures
At Synergy Dental Center, we use zirconia implants as part of our holistic approach to your oral and overall health because they’re a biocompatible option for patients. If you’re interested in knowing more, we recommend that you read the recently released information from the FDA regarding the possible adverse effects of metal implants. To schedule a consultation, call 307-228-7114 now!
Choose From Many Dental Implant Procedures
Since everyone’s situation is different, we offer a variety of dental implant solutions. We will happily help you determine which one best meets your needs, whether you are missing one tooth, several teeth, or a mouth full of teeth.
Dr. Porter holds a fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), so you can trust in his extensive training in the latest techniques in modern tooth replacement solutions. He is also a board-certified naturopath, which means he will only use materials that are safe for your entire body.
He can plan your treatment with cutting-edge technology like digital X-rays and impressions, CAD/CAM software, dental lasers, 3-D CT scanners, and more. To place your implants, he uses a precise computer-guided procedure.
We can make your smile whole again with implant restorations like:
- A Single Implant Crown – A single dental implant topped with a single metal-free crown replaces one tooth that has been knocked out, fallen out, or extracted.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Our implant-supported bridge consists of three or more teeth set into a base and attached to your jaw using implants. You can replace anywhere from a few teeth to an entire arch.
- Dental Implant Dentures – Our implant-supported dentures are more stable and reliable than removable dentures alone.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – In this procedure, Dr. Porter will remove any teeth necessary, place the implants, and attach your new teeth – all in one appointment! It’s a great choice if you need to fully rehabilitate your smile.
Our commitment to your health and happiness is to make sure you always leave our office with teeth! To see if you’re a candidate for Gillette, WY dental implants, call 307-228-7114 for a consultation at Synergy Dental Center. You can also schedule an appointment .