Dr. David Porter loves providing our patients with comprehensive dental care. As a holistic dentist in Gillette, WY, he appreciates the connection between your oral and overall health. Our total body approach to dental care means you can get these benefits:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - oBMOhT0eVbI We are a learning environment Read Transcript
Well, the thing that namely sets our practice apart is we practice what's called biologic dentistry. And so, biologic dentistry as a foundation in trying to get away from things, chemicals, products that are going to have a negative influence on a patient's health, in a nutshell, is designed to do everything to promote the overall health and wellbeing of the patients that we see. We consider ourselves to be in a learning environment all the time. I continue to travel across the country and learn from great physicians and great other dentists. And so, we can make sure that we always have the best available care to provide for our patients. And then consequently, we just continue to have great outcomes, being able to have a real positive impact on somebody's overall health.
- Services that focus on preventing problems or treating their root causes
- Dental materials that are biocompatible, natural, and organic
- Advanced technology like Fontona LightWalker® lasers, 3-D imaging, CAD/CAM restorations, Ozone therapy, PRF therapy
- A Hands-On Learning Lab™ to teach kids good oral health habits
- Fluoride-free and mercury-free dentistry
To visit Synergy Dental Center, call 307-228-7114. Our team of experts can be found at 501 W. Lakeway Road, less than a mile from Paintbrush Elementary, Sage Valley Junior High, and the Tech Center.
Protect More Than Your Teeth With Our Unique Services
As a biologic holistic dental practice, we aren’t just taking care of mouths. We are caring for individual people with individual needs. One way we do this is with some services you won’t find anywhere else:
- IV Vitamin C Treatments – This delivers antioxidants to patients while they are recovering from oral surgery and other procedures to help minimize risk of infection. IV Vitamin C has countless health benefits and is used in cancer treatment therapy.
- Minor Autohemotherapy – Using your own blood, we’ll increase oxygen to tissues, organs, and cells to accelerate healing.
- Platelet-Rich Fibrin – We utilize PRF during the treatment of bone, gums, and teeth. We can also use PRF for natural facial esthetics. PRF therapy uses the patient’s own growth factors, stem cells, and fibrin for a super outcome.
- Bacteria Gum Therapy – Personalize your treatment based on the specific bacteria affecting your oral health.
- Oral Bacterial Testing – We can examine a sample of gum tissue under a microscope to find early signs of gum infections.
- Ozone Therapy – Ozone therapy is a treatment used for disinfecting tissue and increasing blood flow and immune response for better healing. Ozone is 8,000 times more antibacterial than chlorine.
- LightWalker Dental Laser – This laser produces two different wavelengths so we are able to use it when removing cavities, treating gum tissue, and even during facial aesthetics treatment.
- Safe Mercury Removal – Get the mercury out of your mouth with our safe removal process. You won’t have to worry about having dangerous materials in your mouth, and our removal process keeps you safe from exposure.
- A1C Testing – We’ll measure your average blood glucose level over the past three months to determine your likelihood for diabetes.
- Heart Rate Variability Testing – This screening helps monitor your overall health.
- Wavelength Technology – We use safe, non-habit forming practices to help you treat pain and tension. Ask us about microcurrent therapy, the Tennant Biomodulator®, Alpha-Stim, and laser healing.
We also perform biologic extraction and can place zirconia implants as part of your teeth replacement process. At all times, we take a natural approach to maintain and improve your total health.
Count on Us For Comprehensive Oral Services
Your diet, sleep patterns, and stress can have a direct impact on oral inflammation and disease. Where a traditional dentist often treats symptoms, a biological dentist like Dr. Porter wants to address the root cause. With that in mind, we offer a variety of services:
- General Dentistry – In addition to cleanings, we use digital X-rays, DIAGNOdent laser decay detection, and VELscope oral cancer detection during your dental physical exams.
- Family Dentistry – We welcome children of all ages. Our Hands-On Learning Lab™ is a fun way to teach kids about dental hygiene.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – In addition to veneers and teeth whitening, we offer facial aesthetics to complement your smile.
- Orthodontics/Orthopedics – You and your loved ones can straighten your smiles with preventive orthodontics, traditional braces, Invisalign, or orthotropics.
- Restorative Dentistry – Treat tooth decay with metal-free fillings. Repair or replace your teeth with dental crowns and bridges.
- Dental Implants – Replace lost teeth with zirconia implants and get your new teeth faster with advanced treatments like All-on-4® and All-on-6 implants.
- Oral Surgery – You can have teeth extracted and get natural bone grafts at our office.
Experience a Different Level of Dental Care
Dr. Porter has completed thousands of hours of continuing education to provide the most natural and effective care. In addition to his dental training, he is a board-certified naturopathic physician. Dr. Porter studies with world-renowned medical and dental professionals.
As a part of our holistic approach, your comfort is a top priority for our team as well. We have TVs so you can watch your favorite shows. Enjoy some water while you wait, and ask about laughing gas or oral sedation to keep you relaxed and pain-free during your procedures. We also offer ultra-relaxing IV sedation for lengthy or more complex procedures.
We want to be part of your oral and overall health journey. Plan to visit your holistic dentist in Gillette soon. Call 307-228-7114 or today!