When you lose most or all of your teeth, you lose many other things too, including the ability to chew and enjoy food. Dentures can give you some of that back – but for many people, implants instead of dentures are a better option.
We recommend dental implants because they perform more like natural teeth than dentures do. To see if you’re a good candidate for implant dentures, call Synergy Dental Center at 307-228-7114 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Porter.
In the meantime, see some of the things our patients love about dental implant dentures. Compared to conventional dentures, they are:
- Better for Your Bone Health – Dental implants stimulate your jawbone the same way that natural tooth roots do. This keeps you from experiencing the bone shrinkage that otherwise occurs when you lose teeth. Your face won’t develop that sunken appearance that makes you look older.
- Fixed Firmly in Place – With just suction to keep them in place, conventional dentures can shift and move. In contrast, replacement teeth attached to dental implants aren’t going anywhere! They won’t slip out of place, even without adhesive.
- Simpler to Maintain – Caring for implant dentures is often as simple as just brushing and flossing and seeing us for regular dental cleanings. There’s no need for special products or oral hygiene routines. Plus, you won’t ever need relining procedures to adjust the fit.
- Better for Your Diet and Overall Health – Teeth attached to implants won’t become dislodged when chewing the way regular dentures can. So you can enjoy all of the foods you like, including healthy ones like nuts and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- More Comfortable – The lack of movement means implant dentures won’t create sore spots in your mouth.
For an implant consultation in Gillette, WY, call us at 307-228-7114.