This is the first of what we expect to be many posts in our new Gillette, WY dental blog. At Synergy Dental Center, we offer a different approach to dental care. Through our posts, you can discover more about our holistic dental care and how it could help you.
You will find that we offer many treatments you can find at other general dental practices and some that are unique to our office. Our dentist, Dr. David Porter, understands that your oral health and your general health are interconnected. When you sit in one of our chairs, we know we aren’t just taking care of your mouth. We are caring for you.
With that in mind, we welcome you to take advantage of our comprehensive services:
- General Dentistry – When you come in for checkups, we do more than basic cleanings and exams. We try to find problems as soon as we can with digital X-rays, DIAGNOdent laser decay detection, and VELscope to detect oral cancer.
- Family Dentistry – You want your kids to develop good oral health habits at an early age. Our Hands-On Learning Lab™ is a fun, interactive opportunity to teach kids about oral hygiene.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – In addition to common services like veneers and teeth whitening, we are trained in facial aesthetics to give you the best smile possible.
- Orthodontics – Through preventive orthodontics, traditional braces, Invisalign, or Six Month Smiles, we can help children, teens, and adults get the benefits of straight teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – We use only mercury-free materials for our dental restorations. Your smile can look and feel as good as new with our biocompatible and organic materials.
- Dental Implants – Make your teeth replacements more secure with these root replacements. We also offer zirconia implants and advanced procedures like All-on-4® and All-on-6 implants.
- Oral Surgery – You can save yourself a trip to a specialist’s office by having tooth extractions, bone and gum grafts, ridge augmentations, and sinus lifts completed at our office.
A Different Level of Dental Care
Dr. Porter was introduced to biologic or holistic dentistry years ago. Since then, he has devoted hundreds of hours of continuing education to learning how this kind of care can improve the health of our patients. He also is the first and only dentist in Wyoming who is also a board-certified naturopathic physician.
This total health approach to dental care is why we do not use potentially toxic material. It’s why we offer IV vitamin C treatments, minor autohemotherapy, and platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) to provide antioxidants and reduce recovery time after oral surgeries and gum disease treatments. Those are just a few examples of the advanced care you and your loved ones can count on at Synergy Dental Center.
If you have questions about our services or our approach to patient care, we are happy to answer them. Call 307-228-7114 (Gillette) 605-206-6200 (Sturgis) or schedule an appointment online. We look forward to seeing your smile soon!