Our team knows that the healthier a person’s mouth is, the much better their health will be. They’re going to feel better about themselves when their smile looks excellent. If they’re able to eat healthier, more nutritious food, their total health will improve.
That’s why our dental group works hard to achieve and preserve a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help our patients enjoy their best smiles possible so that their quality of life will improve.
Each of our dental services will be adapted to your unique wants and needs. When you make Synergy Dental Center your new dentist for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- Biologic Dentistry – You will find many services at our office that are not offered in other dental practices. By visiting us, you can receive A1C testing, facial aesthetics, heart rate variability testing, IV vitamin C treatments, minor autohemotherapy, and ozone therapy.
- Family Dentistry – Enjoy excellent oral health with laser gum disease treatment, dental physical exams, orthodontics, and so much more.
- Dental Implants – With non-metal zirconia implants, we can fill in your smile gaps while also enhancing your oral health and overall body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create an entire new look with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, and a variety of other services.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have numerous services that will repair your teeth and make it easier to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Oral Surgery – We offer biologic tooth extraction, wisdom teeth extraction, bone and gum grafts, and sinus lifts.
- TMJ Treatment – Dr. Porter can eliminate jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the peaceful sleep you need and enhance your overall health with a custom-made sleep appliance that fits comfortably in your mouth. We can treat children’s sleep disorders, too!
Do not delay getting a gorgeous smile and healthier body. Call Synergy Dental Center, your new dentist in Moorcroft, WY, today at 307-228-7114 . You can also schedule an appointment with Dr. Porter and our team.