We understand that every patient who visits our office is important. By being familiar with you and your loved ones, we have the ability to deliver the very best care that we can at Synergy Dental Center.
Among the advantages of visiting our practice is that we can satisfy the dental needs of people at various stages of life. By utilizing current strategies, a holistic approach with safe materials, and top technology, you can count on effective and streamlined care that improves your oral and overall health.
Our dedication to personalized care includes comfort options to help you feel at ease in our office. Our dental sedation and advanced technology make it possible for your treatments to be efficient and pain-free, too. We wish to make it simple for you to get the benefits of our dentistry services:
- General Dentistry – We stress preventive care with dental cleanings and dental physical exams, but we are prepared to handle issues like gum disease when needed. Together, we can keep your family’s mouths without decay and gum problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have the smile of your dreams with our cosmetic care. Expert whitening, dental veneers, and tooth bonding are a few ways we can upgrade the look of your teeth.
- Invisalign – Crooked teeth, gaps in your smile, and misaligned bites can leave you feeling uncomfortable about your smile. Invisalign aligners can give you a discreet way to straighten your teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Decayed, harmed, and dislodged teeth can affect your happiness and your oral health. We can repair or restore teeth at our office.
- Dental Implants – If you do need teeth restored, zirconia or titanium implants can serve as replacement roots to secure your dentures, bridges, or crowns for a long time.
Everyone at Synergy Dental Center wishes to keep you and your loved ones healthy and satisfied. We go out of our way to make dental visits comfortable and relaxing.
You can get compassionate care from our family dentist in Croton, WY. Call us at 307-228-7114 or schedule an appointment with Dr. Porter at Synergy Dental Center.