In a perfect world, your teeth would stay healthy for life. In the real world, most people will experience some problems. Accidents can cause a broken tooth or knock a tooth out of its socket. Biting into something hard might cause a crack to develop. And something as common as tooth decay can lead to an infection.
Restorative care makes a difference in our patients’ confidence and their quality of life. At our holistic dental practice, you can get treat all those problems and many others with one or more of our services:
- Mercury-Free Fillings – Our fillings are a safe way to repair the damage done by decay, and they match the natural color of your smile.
- Dental Veneers – Conceal a variety of problems with veneers made to repair your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Broken, cracked, or severely decayed teeth can be fixed with our natural-looking crowns.
- Dental Bridges – Replace a single tooth or multiple teeth by getting a fixed or implant-supported bridge.
- Dentures – With our partial or full dentures, you can replace multiple teeth to recreate a complete smile.
- Dental Implants – By getting these tooth root replacements, your crowns, bridges, or dentures can function as well as real teeth. Plus, we offer advanced treatments, such as the All-on-4® procedure, and zirconia implants.
We also know that many people have dental anxiety when it comes to these kinds of treatments. To keep you comfortable, we have sedation dentistry and comfort amenities so your appointments can be pain-free and relaxing.
Plan to visit Synergy Dental Center if you want care from a great restorative dentist in Savageton, WY. We are ready to help you. Contact us or call 307-228-7114 to make your appointment.